Sunday, August 16, 2009

Poster Development

Here is my development process for my poster. With suggestions from friends, I chose to tone down the opacity of the tail so that it isn't fighting the text for attention. Also, I put all the text in one place rather than having one line at the top, since it broke up the composition. Next, I changed the colour and typeface of 'The Firebird Suite' so that it complemented the elegant curved design of the bird. The change of the colour also helps the text sit in the poster, whilst still keeping a good colour contrast so that it's noticeable. I also spaced the text a bit more so it doesn't look so cramped and uncomfortable.
The last one will be the one I hand in, although I may make a few more little changes before Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment